We can do it for you! $65.00 plus State fees.
OR call 1-800-213-1493 or chat with us.
Note: Using California as an example, use this online system to give you an idea of the cost for registration for a new vehicle. Remember, all States are different but California is usually the most costly.
Before your vehicle registration expires, you’ll need to renew it with your state’s (PULL DOWN MENU) Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), Secretary of State (SOS), Department of Revenue (DOR) or Motor Vehicle Division (MVD). Whether you are renewing the registration for your car, truck, motorcycle, electric car, off-road/recreation vehicle, or trailer, you’ll likely need to:
– Complete and sign your renewal notice/application.
– Include your driver license number and vehicle’s license plate number.
– Pay the appropriate vehicle registration renewal fee.
– Pass a vehicle inspection, smog check, or emission test.
– Submit your registration forms and payment to the DMV, SOS, DOR, or MVD.
When you complete your registration renewal, you’ll receive a new vehicle registration card and license plate registration sticker.